Topic: [Not a bug] Can't complete adventurer quest  (Read 2082 times)

TokinSloff

« on: July 18, 2024, 08:05:40 PM »
I accepted a quest from an injured adventurer to find his spear. The game crashed when I found the site, but seemed ok when I reloaded. Now I have the spear, there's no option to give it to the adventurer, but I can ask him where he is. He is also no longer injured.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2024, 06:06:16 PM by Sami »

JP_Finn

• Honorary Lifetime Supporter
  • Thawed Finn in SoCal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2024, 07:05:39 AM »
Do you have the save game available, that’d be most helpful.

TokinSloff

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2024, 05:30:53 PM »
Is that the whole directory and, if so, how do I get it to you?

JP_Finn

• Honorary Lifetime Supporter
  • Thawed Finn in SoCal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2024, 01:48:43 AM »
It’s the whole directory of character’s name in All Caps. Compress the folder and then email it to Sami. His email is on the main website.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2024, 06:05:51 PM »
I accepted a quest from an injured adventurer to find his spear. The game crashed when I found the site, but seemed ok when I reloaded. Now I have the spear, there's no option to give it to the adventurer, but I can ask him where he is. He is also no longer injured.

I checked out the savegame and luckily everything is alright. It's just so that there are (unfortunately) two adventurers with the same name in the village. The right one can be found just a little more in the north in the village, and you'll recognize him being wounded. He accepts the spear and quest can be completed.
Now I don't know if the crash somehow caused duplicated, not-wounded adventurer with the same name in the village, but the good news is that the quest still works and can be completed.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

TokinSloff

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2024, 05:26:56 PM »
Thanks!